Monetary donations needed for:
Wells (regular well about $5,000 & spring water well about $6,000).
Latrines (need 7 more about $7,000 each).
Meat Slaughter Houses (need 4 more about $10,000 each).
Building a community center/chapel ( $80,000 more needed).
Church Planter/Evangelist (monthly support $170.00)
Approximate Financial support for one volunteer's travel expenses needed are listed below.
To make a donation to "Wekin Project" (also known as Wokin):
If you prefer, checks may be made out and sent to:
New Covenant Missions/Wekin Project (make sure Wekin project is on your check so your donation goes specifically to us).
PO Box 218
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816-0218
Contact us at:
Health By Design
4509 Saddlebrook Drive Minnetonka, MN 55345
Phone: (001) (952) 936-9029 or Fax: (001) (952) 936-9132
Thank you in advance for your support. Together we will make a difference!
Wyn & Sunny Ray firstname.lastname@example.org
1. $3,355.00 Tour. (Hotels, Most Meals, Internal Flights, etc.)
2. $1,360.00 Flight from/to Minneapolis St. Paul to Addis Ababa (Economy Class)
3. $5,069.00 Flight from/to Minneapolis St. Paul to Addis Ababa (First Class Business).
|Donate to Wekin Project Even A Penny Will Help!
1. First click on link:
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select a donation type (one time donation) or (on going donation).
3. Enter donation amount and leave us a note. (Mention your donation is for Wekin Project).
|Inspired Faith Film Festival 2016
award winning documentary!
|We work with tax deductible non~profit
|"And if anyone gives to one
of these little ones even a
cup of water to drink, truly
I say to you he shall not
lose his reward."
1. Bic pens (we are asking all pens to be "Bic" and clear in color.)
3. New t-shirts, sweatshirts, and bags for teachers.
4. Deflated soccer balls, along with nets, pumps and other soccer equipment.